Tuesday, March 20, 2007

About Me

I am a working stay at home mom in my 30s with a husband, 2 kids and a cat (oh, and a vicious fish that refuses to die). I spend my weekdays at work with a commute that is at least an hour each way trying to figure out my new SAHM schedule. Evenings are wasted away in front of the TiVo. And, in an ideal world, I would say in my pjs all weekend long (actually, ideal would be pjs on weekdays as well). I've recently started to work on cooking actual food for my family as we adjust to Sean's allergy to milk. This has been a challenge because my previous cooking mantra was "cheese makes it all taste good".

Here is a list of things you never asked me to write. I'm told it should total one hundred. Let's just say it is a work in progress.

  1. I live in New England
  2. I was not born in New England
  3. I am married to Ryan
  4. Ryan was also not born in New England
  5. We both attended college in New England and just...stayed.
  6. I don't know why we stayed. I hate the winters.
  7. We have 2 kids. Meghan is 4 and Sean is 1.
  8. We have a cat named Madison
  9. I work full time outside the home recently left work to stay at home with the kids.
  10. I used to have a job managing software-y type stuff.
  11. My taste in music jumps all over the spectrum
  12. When I have time, I like to read books, generally anything by the following authors: Jonathan Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell, Janet Evanovich
  13. I could watch (bad) TV for hours. My Now Watching list is on the left.
  14. I could sleep for days. Seriously.
  15. I am NOT a morning person.
  16. I cannot drink plain milk. Yuck. Chocolate milk is allowed.
  17. I love strawberries but must limit my intake due to an allergic reaction (2 strawberry margaritas are okay, 3 cause an itchy rash. I know my limit.).
  18. I love to vacation in warm beachy places.
  19. I've seen some celebrities in real life
  20. I've been to a few concerts
  21. I've visited these states
  22. I've been to these countries
  23. I attended a private high school
  24. I love my TivoHD
  25. I could eat pasta every day without getting tired of it.

Blogger Profile

Last Updated: 10/27/08

0 Comments: