Friday, February 22, 2008

When will it end?

It seems as though someone has been sick this entire year so far. I don't think I have been in the office for one full week. Every week there is at least one day where I am trying to work from home or just took the day off. This week I was in the office a total of 1.5 days.

If it is not one of the kids sick, it is one of us. I feel like I am finally over a cold that I've had since before Christmas. I was hoping that our trip to Turks & Caicos would kill all the nasty germs. What with the shiny, happy, warm sunshine and all. No luck. And we have had all sorts of sickness. Snot, cough, aches pains, sneezes, headaches, upchuckiness and what Meghan likes to call "broken poopies". It is the last two that plague us now. Why, oh why do they always have to puke in the car (my car)?

So here I am, home again. I am not going to complain too loudly because it is snowing, again. I'd rather not drive in the snow. So here I am, cursing the slow connection, trying to get work done, and trying to catch up on all the messy, nasty laundry that the sickness has created.

------------
Oh, and yeah, Meghan might have a hernia. Wonderful.

0 Comments: