Thursday, April 03, 2008

MisterNeb

Sean has a new friend. His name is MisterNeb. How do I know his name is MisterNeb? Well, that is what it said on his box.


(Sorry for the blur. I am not capable of taking a picture with my phone without moving my hand.)



Sean must spend 5 minutes worth of quality time with MisterNeb every 3-4 hours.

Sean is not so sure he enjoys this time with MisterNeb.

After a few minutes he looks for a way to escape.

However, Sean is willing to tolerate the 5 minutes with MisterNeb if Yo Gabba Gabba is on.

Because we all know that Sean's real BFF is DJ Lance Rock.



2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Neb! That's funny. We had one two, a constant friend for four years. I'm glad to say we've kicked that guy out the door, per doctor's orders. We called it The Puffer.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I wrote that! ONE TWO. That should be "We had one, too." You would never know I'm a professional writer. Sheesh.