Friday, August 01, 2008

Give a blogger some love

See the little button over there on the left with cute pig? No? Are you reading this is a feedreader?



Kristen over at Motherhood Uncensored has started a little movement for the moth of August called "Blog the Recession". The idea? If you use a feed reader, click through to view the actual blog site. And, even better, when you get there, click around. See what you can find. You can get started by clicking the link above to learn all you need to know and, if you have your own site, grab a button.

I have a whole list of my favorite blogs listed on my blogroll. If you have some time, check them out.

4 Comments:

tata said...

I found you through Kristin's site and before posting about it, I thought I'd go through and comment on all the blogs she listed, as well as those who left comments! So I'm in!!!

Kris said...

I don't use a feed reader (got you off allmediocre) and while I've thought about it maybe being easier that way... I don't want to either. I like going to the actual blogs. Wouldn't be the same...

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

I am guilty of browsing a lot in Google Reader, but I am going to click a lot more now.

I just joined the Blog the Recession. Such a great idea and fun as well. Another fun perk is finding great new blogs to frequent :)

Daisy said...

I'm amazed (and shouldn't be) at the sheer number of bloggers who joined in with Blog the Recession. It shows how many of us are touched by this - and how many of us are suckers for a cute piggybank button!